Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My really bad Billie impersonation xd




Yeah... it didn't go well. xD I couldn't find the other picture that I wanted, so I settled for that one.
Don't ask me why I was trying to imitate him, I just got REALLY bored and figured, eh, what the hell, how bad could it be?
...
pretty bad xD
Yeah... so, let's hope he never sees that picture. It's a very small chance that he ever will, but, hey.. .its the internet.. .anything can happen here. XD

It also doesn't help that my tie is, like... RAINBOW. But, I'll dye it red somehow, since I don't really wanna spend the money that I don't have on a new tie. LOL. If only I could find a way to dye it red... hmm...
Any ideas?

Well... yeah... so I just felt like posting my epic fail of a Billie Joe Armstrong imitation. If I ever do that again (note the word IF xd) I'm hoping that it'll turn out waaaayyy batter.... hopefully...

Yup. Enjoy. =D

2 comments:

  1. No, let's hope he doesn't see the RP. XD
    God, that'd be hilarious xd
    Or your sig XD
    Or maybe mine... y'know, on your proboards XD
    Or Sen's avatar, atm. xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... oh, hell xd i forgot about my siggy... xd

    ReplyDelete