Thursday, July 1, 2010

Me First and the Gimme Gimmes


Okay.... Me First and the Gimme Gimmes. Weird name, I know, but... they're SO awesome.
They're a punk/rock cover band. They don't do any original songs or anything, just covers of absolutely ANYTHING. they've done Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Sweet Caroline, Come Sail Away, Country Road, Uptown Girl... so many different songs, and I swear, each cover is amazing. Even the Come Sail away one. I love Styx, but I have to say, that's a pretty awesome cover of it. =)
They've also done Stairway To Heaven... that's a tough one to do a good cover of, but this band.. they've managed it.

So, i highly recommend that you check these guys out... just go on Youtube and type in "Me First and the Gimme Gimmes" and click on any one that comes up. If you're a punk/rock fan, I guarantee you'll love this band. =D

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment