Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bloodline - Chapter One

Well, I said I would post it up, right? Here it is.
Chapter one is a bit short, but that's cause its more of a prologue.. whatever. Have fun. =)
***************

Bloodline


chapter one


My eyes slowly blinked open as the bright light of morning streamed through the dark red curtains that hung from my window. I groaned quietly, sitting up from my twin-sized bed that sat low on the floor.

Monday... oh, wonderful,” I muttered, getting up and pulling the curtains apart to lighten my room. Of all the things that day, school was the last thing I wanted to endure.

Well, actually, that's a lie.

The very last, horrible, god-awful thing I wanted to to do that day was go to the S.S.S.

Oh, you don't know what that is, do you?

Now, I'm sure when or if I tell you what it is, you'll think something like, “oh, sweet! That's awesome!”

I'll tell you right now that its anything but. It's one of those things that there's no escaping. No matter where you go, what you do, it always seems to catch up with you. You could move to freaking' Antarctica, and something will still find you.

So, I'm guessing that you're really wondering what this “organization” is, right?

The S.S.S is the Secret Society for the Supernatural.

Seems cool, right?

Well, think again. By reading this book, you're entering my world. The world in which there is no escaping. Ladies and gentlemen, please keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times; you're in for a bumpy ride.

Welcome to my own personal hell.


No comments:

Post a Comment