Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The July Fourth Party...

Now, I'm going to tell you right now that I'm not a fourth of July person. Frankly, I'm so unpatriotic that it's not even funny.
... okay, it Is a LITTLE funny, but... whatever.

But, my dad and I went to a Fourth of July party yesterday... and...
it was... SO FUN!!!

But, what's really awesome is that the person having the party is a former actress. She's so cool. Her name's Susie. Well, here's her Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Gibney
Yeah. I swear, she's the coolest person ever! Well, next to MOI, of course, but... she's pretty awesome.
The rest of the family are pretty cool, too.
Like... ever hear of a game called Chubby Bunny?
If not, well, I'm not sure if you really WANT to know what it is, but I'll tell you anyway.
So, basically, you get a bunch of people, a bag of marshmallows, and stuff your face with the marshmallows. Whoever can fit the most marshmallows in their mouth and still say "Chubby Bunny" wins.
My dad almost won, but a marshmallow flew out of his mouth while he was shouting "CHUBBY BUNNY!" so he ending up losing. XD

Yeah. Then we did karaoke... oh, interesting. I didn't do it solo, obviously, but we did a whole group one on Sweet Home Alabama... it was fun. =) Though my dad was an epic fail at the air guitar attempt...

So, considering I can't seem to think of anything else that happened, I'm out. I think the reason for that may be that accidental sip of beer that I took... look, dad, you shoulda told me that it wasn't Pepsi! It tastes like merde... oh... that too xd merde. It means shit in french. Awesome, eh? When you say it, it sounds like your saying "blech" or something... so, it doesn't offend anyone! WOO!

Okay, NOW I'm out.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment