Thursday, July 29, 2010

Today... and most likely Brad Pitt...

Lets start with today, shall we?
today was... fun. I went to Seabreeze with my dad. In case you've got no idea what the hell that is, its a really awesome amusement park here where I live.
it was AWESOME.
We went on this thing called the Whirl Wind... friggin best ride EVER... its this roller coaster that goes every which way and the car spins... Iiii.. can't explain it. google it or something. xD
And we went on the pirate ship thing... in which I impersonated Jack Sparrow. that was fun.
"NO! its MY jar of dirt!"
Yeeeaahh.... xD
And then I won this really adorable stuffed wolf at some weird game... its SO cute... which is why i decided to name it Billie... yep.... xD Billie. not Brad. Billie.
... Braaaaaddd....
Brad Pitt is SO awesome...
i mean, really... look at this...
lets hope that posts right. I have a feeling it won't, but, hey... you never know.
but, anwyays...
Who agrees with me that Brad is awesome?
*cricket cricket*
...
well, that sucks. Cause he's a great actor.
In Ocean's Eleven. and Inglourious Basterds... and... other movies he's in who's names have currently slipped my mind.

but... considering its four AM right now, i can't think of much to say.... so... let me go listen to my Guns N Roses and other 80s rock music and try to catch this friggin annoying moth that's flying around my grandma's house right now.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment