Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Phew... its been a while....

... since I posted in this blog. I'm not gonna come up with one of those lame excuses that I've been busy or some other crap, because, honestly, I haven't. I've just gotten away from this place. I highly doubt there's anyone out there who even reads this thing, but if there is... GREETINGS, EARTHLING!

But, hmm... Well, I haven't done much is the past few weeks. But. I did found out about seven minutes ago that I sound really bad when I'm on camera. Like, my voice sounds funny.
Though... I did go to a sleepover with a few friends... and watched a really creepy movie... Sleepy Hollow.
Johnny Depp is awesome, don't get me wrong, but that movie was creepy as hell... It was good, just creepy. Like Inglourious Basterds.
... le gasp... I'm turning into my father. DX He constantly references that movie. Or he asks every freakin' person in sight if they've seen it. So whenever someone comes over when I'm visiting him and he's not in the room, I always tell the person, "He's gonna ask you if you've seen Inglourious Basterds."
It NEVER FAILS.

But anyway... I finally figured out how to make youtube work for me. I just can't upload anything on the administrator desktop... which is a major pain in the ass... but, hey. It works if I use my desktop.
So, low and behold, I've uploaded several videos that I've had waiting for God only knows how long onto youtube.

And... and, and, and....
SEVENTEEN DAYS UNTIL THE GREEN DAY CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seventeen days until i get to be in that AWESOME lawn seating (XD) and barely be able to see the actual band on the actual stage! WOOHOO!
But, hey. At least I'm going. And Alisa BETTER be able to go with me.
She HAS to... it'll just be weird if I go with only my parents... they won't be as awkward around each other if they know I have a friend there... but if its only me then it'll be like, "oh well. She knows about all our crap, so we can be all awkward cause there's no one else to think its weird besides her."
If Alisa can't come, then I'm dragging SOMEBODY along with me. It'll probably be Eden.
She hates the crap outta Green Day, but... well, if you're in lawn seats, concerts are more about just hanging out, right? It's not like you're up front and all like WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! over the band... so... maybe that'll get her to go.

So, as of today, I'm starting a countdown to that concert.
i already screamed it in all caps, but I'm gonna do it again cause its fun:
SEVENTEEN DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. So this is the closing to the blog post that really has no meaning whatsoever, but, hey. At least I wrote something.
Wait, what the hell happened to the toolbar on this?! I can't make things in different colors and fonts like it used to be DX That sucks... Not that I ever edited my font, but... still. It was nice to know it was there.
R.I.P. Toolbar.

Okay, NOW here's the closing to this pointless and probably rather boring/irritating/totally funnily humiliating blog post...

Peace out.

3 comments:

  1. ...
    I feel like a stalker reading this xd
    anyhoo....
    I wanna be all up in the band's face saying, "PICK ME! PICK ME! I WANNA GET UP ON THE FUCKING STAGE!"
    so... eyah xd
    ahhhhhhhhh, LiveJournal isn't working.... ahggggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to figure out who you are.... xD
    someone I know, maybe?
    Linny?

    ReplyDelete