Thursday, July 1, 2010

My views on Abortion?

Well, Abortion is a huge controversy going around these days...
why the hell is there a siren outside? This is a freakin HICKTOWN!
oh... sorry. It's just that I never hear anything like that around here, but.. anyways.
Abortion. I think abortion is the reason why so many people are either pro-Obama or anti-Obama these days.
Let me put it in m own terms:
I see nothing wrong with abortion. I'm sorry if that offends you, but, people have different opinions, okay? To me, its what the mother wants to do. Yes, it Is killing a child or whatever, but, still. It's not going to affect you if some random person on the other side of the world gets an abortion. I understand that some people may love kids and think that killing one is some sort of deadly sin... and I know that anyone out there with those sort of views that is reading this... I know you're probably gonna come at me and say something like, "its against the laws of the bible" or some shit, but, let me tell you this:
That has no meaning to me whatsoever.
I'm an atheist.
If something is a sin according to the big Jesus-book or whatever, I couldn't care less. Which, probably, is another reason why I see nothing wrong with abortion.
But, as I said earlier, its the mother's choice of what she wants to do with the baby. If she doesn't want it, oh well. She can get an abortion if she wants to. I know, she could put it up for adoption or something to that effect, but... ever think that maybe something ad could happen to her BECAUSE of the kid? Maybe she's to die in childbirth, maybe her body isn't ready for it or something... so, those of you who are against abortion, think of that. Think, if this was YOUR mother who wanted to get an abortion. Or, even better, think if it was YOU. If YOU were pregnant and were to die somehow because of it, would you rather die or get an abortion?
Personally, I'd go for the abortion. Life may suck, but, hey. I don't want to die for a baby.
Though, I'm sure that has something to do with the fact that I don't like kids, but... that's beside the point.
Another thing that kills me about this is that people who are against abortion are all for hunting and killing animals for goddamn FUN. So, its okay to murder and animal and not give a damn, but its all of a sudden this horrible thing to kill a baby that's not even in the world yet?
Humans are animals too. So many people fail to think of that when they say, "oh, abortion is horrible." Killing a baby human is the EXACT same as killing, say, a kitten. Don't try and tell me any different, cause you know that its true.
but, I know you're going to find a way around that and say that people kill animals for food. I realize that, and this i what I have to say:
BECOME. A. VEGETARIAN.
But, there's so many people out there who hunt for sport. For fun. It's FUN to them to go out and murder an innocent animal. And, their excuse? "The world is overpopulated with deer" or any other animal that they're killing.
Well, get this: the world is overpopulated with humans, too.
So, that pretty much wraps up the point I'm trying to make. Why is it so wrong to kill a baby but its fun to kill a baby animal? Or any type of animal, that is?

No comments:

Post a Comment