Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So... two days!

Two days until GREEN DAY!
aaand.... ALISA CAN COME! WOO!
So, I've decided on several things.... those things being..
One, there are three songs I MUST get videos of. They're probably gonna be crappy videos, considering that I'll be in lawn seats, but... I'll make it work!
Two, Iiiiii.... am gonna buy a shirt xD and... hey... you never know, they MIGHT have a poster of Billie xD if they do, well, its going up on my freakin' wall no matter WHAT.
so yeah. I've decided on those things. =D It totally just hit me that I'm ACTUALLY going to see them. Its like... wow. At first it was like, "OH MY TOWEL I CANT WAIT!" but now its like... oh my towel (yeah, don't ask xD)... it's actually gonna happen... I'm actually gonna BE there. Within a MILE of them.
well, obviously within a MILE, but... hell, I don't know exactly how big that venue is. Obviously not THAT huge, but... still.
I'll be near them.. sorta.
This....
THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But... i just found out... Billie went blonde again. So he's gonna be blonde unless he dyes his hair back WHICH HE SHOULD but probably won't.
So... Billie's blonde DX NOOOOEZ!

So.
Considering I can't think of anything to say anymore, I shall end this post with a really awesome picture that I'm gonna go find.

Yeah. Could that BE any awesomer?!





Edit: Yeah, it would be a bit awesomer if it didn't screw up like that.... aw, hell.... xD

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and... blonde Billie is fucking love. The Rev is blonde Billie.
    ...
    I'm hoping for another album, or tour.

    ReplyDelete