Monday, August 23, 2010

THE GREEN DAY CONCERT!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. Late entry.
Well... EXTREMELY late entry. The concert was about a month ago. xD I've been procrastinating, okay?!

BUT ANYWAYS!

so I went to ze Green Day concert.
And...
I..
HAD THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!
They played for three hours. THREE. HOURS. I mean, really. What band in this modern day and time ever plays a concert for three hours anymore?
Yeah... I thought so. None.
Except Green Day. =D
It was amazing... there was just.. no words. No words to even vaguely DESCRIBE how amazing it was.
All the acoustic songs they did were just.. beautiful... and the other ones were just.. utterly amazing.
Then.. he brought kids up no stage, like, one to play the drums, one to play the bass and one to play the guitar.. the guitar kid was a girl, and i was just like... "WHY COULDN'T THAT HAVE BEEN ME?!"
but yeah... so the chick played the guitar, then Billie signed it and gave it to her.
...
yeah, I REALLY wish that was me.
but, despite that.. it was just.. like I've said how ever many times already, awesome.
Tre was hilarious. xD
well... they all were. Well, Mike didn't do anything OVERLY hilarious, but... it looks quite funny when he jumps. xD
So... I would post all my pics, but, one... well, they're crappy as hell and two... heh, this is gonna make me sound really lazy, but... I don't feel like it right now. xD
I'll get around to it eventually.
My videos suck as well (jeez, mom, you coulda let ME record it! i swear, she was all over the place.. she taped my ass for ten seconds) so yeah... the longest one we have is about two and a half minutes.
But, hey, she did get my fave verse of Letterbomb. I'm happy about that.

So... anyways... that is all I can think of to describe.
So that is all that I will describe.
but, hey, more GD related news!
I GOTZ NIMROD!
Now i only need two mroe to complete my collection of their albums. yay :D
and, y'know (hey, I'm turning into Billie; I constantly say "y'know" xd) that album REALLY needs a parental advisory stamp.
I find that pretty hilarious that they put the stamp on 21st Century Breakdown but not Nimrod.
Y'know what else is hilarious?
so, my friend's brother likes Green Day, right? So... he has tons of their music on his PSP, but.. the thing screwed up all the song names, so they're all switched around.
and... St. Jimmy and Wake Me Up When September Ends are switched.
That is the WORST mixup EVER XD

So... yeh. NOW that's all.
I'll try to update sooner if I have any more breaking news for y'alls to read, whoever does read this. YAY!

... peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment