Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bloodline

... is my book.
I was thinking about maybe posting a few chapters on here for y'alls to read, but considering its all written down in some random notebook that I found and not typed up on the computer, that won't be happening anytime soon. xD
But, no worries, I will post it up... eventually...

But, as for now, I'll just give you all a little overview on the story. Since I suck at writing descriptions that sound all professional and cool (you know, like when you Wikipedia it) and the whole nine yards, I'll just say it as if I'm talking to my best friend (which is how I talk anyway xD). Yeah.

So, basically, it's about this fifteen year old girl named Harley who's half-vampire and half-werewolf. She's part of an organization called the S.S.S (sSecret Society for the Supernatural). She mostly lives with the S.S.S, but also has a home with her aunt, as her parents were forced to orphan her and are presumed to be dead.

... yeah. Horrible description, right? xD
I know, I know, it doesn't explain much, but I'm sure you get the gist of it all, right? It'll be easier to follow when I post the actual story itself.. but, as of now, that's what you'll have to live with. =D

so, I just thought you all might like to know about that.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment