Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The OSOH Song

So, my friend made this song.... about us OSOH. XD When the pictures of all of us come up in the beginning (the really bad drawings that say "sen" and "linny" and stuff xd) are the "Stuffed Animals" that I drew of us. XD Then with the collages of all of us in real life, I'm the one with the big, gay-looking yellow glasses xD
The song is to to the tune of "Minority" by Green Day... since we all had mistaken thoughts on what Billie actually says in the song... so the one of us, East, wrote alternate lyrics to fit the OSOH. XD
But, the "like a shithead runs from earth" line was mine. XD I actually thought that was what he said in the song.... it turns out that he says "like a sheep runs from the herd".
A little off there, eh? XD

So... yeah. I wanted to show you guys that awesome genius video. XD

3 comments:

  1. God, I love that thing. XD
    I just thought of something...
    Why am I allowing Horseshoes and Handgrenades to play outloud, again? O.o
    Eh, shit... It just ended XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know, linny, i dont know xd
    but.. i constantly blast it xd

    ReplyDelete