Friday, June 18, 2010

So... life, eh?

Ah, life... something everyone has to go through...
Good, bad, the middle, this, that and the other thing... What makes of life?
what's the meaning of it?

....

okay, I'm not meaning to get all sentimentally intelligent sounding here xD
I was in a mood a second ago when i wrote that down.
What I really meant to say is...
How goes it?

For moi, life seems pretty good. School's almost over... thank GOD. Two more days of finals then that "moving up day" whatever, then I'm OUT.... for the summer.
It oughtta be interesting, trying to figure out what the hell I'm going to do. Well, one things for sure: I'm going to that Green day concert... so excited. =D
The only catch to that is i have to go with BOTH my parents.
Who are divorced.
And I'm going with my friend.
Yeah, that won't be awkward ONE bit...
And my mom doesn't exactly.... KNOW... about the, uh... "excessive profanity" that Green Day tends to use. XD
Well, lets hope she doesn't mind and that I don't get murdered at the beginning of the concert, cause I just have a gut feeling Billie is going to shout something like, "YOU! HOW ARE YA ALL MOTHAF*CKA'S DOIN' TONIGHT?!"
I just do xD and, most of the time, those gut-feeling tend to be true.
At least the bad ones do... whenever i have a GOOD gut-feeling, it likes to go in the opposite direction. Hopefully this one won't... cause, well, lets just say that would really suck for me and be a great experience for the big stick I have in my room.

.... I bet you're wondering why I have a big stick in my room.

I swear, its not anything bad or anything... I just happened to buy a giant stick at the Renaissance fair a few years ago. I mean, god forbid some thief comes into the apartment.. I can use the stick to protect myself as a last resort, since I doubt it would work to sic my cat on the person.

But, anyways. That's my life, currently. Kinda boring, not all that exciting. I'm hoping it'll get more interesting in the next few weeks or... anytime really, cause if not, I'm sure anyone reading this will think, "screw this. This girl is BORING as HELL."
and that would really suck. XD

Yeah. That's that...
... peace to the world, gang.
OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment