Friday, June 18, 2010

You know... I love carnivals.


They're so fun. All the rides and the booths... and the fried dough xD
This last one I went to was really fun... and interesting XD My friends Alisa and Sarah actually managed to get me and Eden on a ride called the Downdraft... god... XD Scary as hell. But really fun... then they managed to get ME on the Paratrooper... also fun... but, of course, we got stuck at the top.. its like a Ferris wheel but the cars are swing around... and its sideways.... yeah. Good stuff.

Then there was the poster booth.
Oh, the memories that holds.... xD Green darts now amuse me to no end.
So, they had a Green Day poster... right?(It's the one at the right, just without all the magazine stuff.... but its that picture xd) Well, me being me and having walked past it about six times, I had to get it.. so I give the dude the money, and he hands me a dart to throw at the poster... a green dart, nonetheless.... xd and i throw it. I was aiming for between their heads so I wouldn't hit the actual PERSON... well....
Considering I had just ridden those two rides which are both extremely... spinny? Yeah, I guess that works... I was all dizzy and disoriented... so the dart freakin' nosedives and hits poor Billie right in the nuts. XD

I felt SO BAD. XD

I still do.

But it was seriously funny. XD And its also made its way to somewhere else, that dart story... to ze Green Day rpg on the OSOH forum.

Wondering what the OSOH is?

Well, maybe I'll tell you. I doubt it, though. 'Tis a secret.
... sorta...

Good luck trying to figure it out. XD

But, yup. There's my little green dart story... whenever I look at that poster in my room, I automatically think of that. Not the BEST memory to have of your favorite band... but lets just say that it's something I'll never forget.

Thought y'all might get a few laughs out of it.

Maybe.

Probably not.

... yeah.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment