Sunday, June 20, 2010

Eh... school.

Everyone's favorite time of the school year: the last day.

This month has dragged so bad, June always does. But, thankfully, Wednesday is my last day of school. *Phew*.... what a relief.
Finals are done, no more of those teachers that you just can't stand, no more drama for about ten weeks... hopefully... School's out. Best time of the year.

It just seems like its been such a short time since I started this new school. It seems like the first day of school was yesterday and I didn't know anyone... you know... all that. But, I'm lad to realize that, despite some of the crappier times this year, this school is pretty awesome. I've made some great friends; and that's all I really care about.

But... the big question is: how to spend the summer?
A question I always have issues with, personally....
All I know for sure is that I'm going to that Green Day concert this August. In LAWN SEATS.
Yeah, lawn seats are the BOMB, dude. xD
.... literally.
I mean, yeah, you're not very close to the stage or anything, but I have to say, sometimes, the lawn seats are the root of the fun. You're not stuck in one place for the whole time... yeah. But, the best part: you're not paying an arm and a leg for seats under the canopy.
So, there's my "for sure" for this summer. Other crap I'll be doing... ehh.... I'm not sure. I'm sure as time goes on that I'll find some crap to do.

So, since I had to save this post yesterday before I published it, only ONE day of testing left. XD

Yeah.

That's all for now...

... peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment