Friday, June 18, 2010

... my guitar =D


So, yep! To the right over there >> is my guitar. Pearl White Fender Squier Strat... SO low on the quality scale, but, i do have to say, its near and dear to my heart. =)
Guitar is, like... my life. I've devoted so much time to learning it and palying it and so many other things that involve it... I just love it. It's my peaceful escape from the world; when things are going wrong and everything just sucks, I go straight to my guitar. It's everything to me. There could be nothing left in the world for me to hope for, but I know that this guitar would always be there.

Now... that sounds all sentimental again...
WHY do i keep doing that?

But, what I'm just trying to say here, is that my guitar is everything to me.

But i think I already said that.

ANYWAYS... I do guitar covers of a bunch of songs on youtube, so for those of you who would like to check some of 'em out, my username on youtube is vrule3. =D

I guess that's all on my guitar for now... I just felt the need to make a post for it =)

Yup.

Peace out, y'alls.

No comments:

Post a Comment