Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Awesomness Songs xD

well, you know the drummer from Green Day, Tre Cool, right? If not, well, Tre Cool is the drummer of Green Day. xD
And he writes songs. I swear, funniest songs EVER.
Like the one called Billie Joe's Mom. It's so funny, that I just went on some music website to get a download and put it on my iPod. LOL.
There's a lot of other ones as well, though.... like Chocolate Rain... oh, that's a good one xd here's a link to a video with four of his songs on it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZDqwFlgIvs
Song 1 - Billie Joe's Mom
Song 2 - Food Around the Corner
Song 3 - Like A Rat Does Cheese
Song 4 - Dominated Love Slave

oh, and this is Chocolate Rain: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyDuGwlrFRs
That's on my iPod as well xD I love that one part... "The scars on my... oh, wait, I'm reading the wrong song! CHOCOLATE RAIN!" LMAO XD

I have to say, he's kind of a perv.... but a hilarious perv at that xD
I honestly don't know where he gets all the time to write these, but I'm glad that he does find it... cause they are the freakin' funniest songs ever... xD

So, I just felt the need to share those with you.. hopefully you'll get some laughs out of Tre's awesomeness like I did. XD

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment