Monday, June 21, 2010

.... banned. Again.


From Howrse.
or, as I prefer to call it, Whorse.

Stupid site banned me from the forums... again! I mean, what the hell did I do THIS time?
Nothing... yeah... for once. xD

I mean, I can see why they would ban me if I spammed again... but who said I did? I didn't spam this time ONE bit... I didn't do anything wrong... man, sometimes I just want to go after those Whorse mods and admins.

So, the picture on the right there is one that I edited myself. I took a photo of the Howrse logo and just splatted "REJECTS" on there. xD That's what so many people are these days, ones that get banned from Howrse.
you know, I think Howrse is racist.
I mean, I don't have anything against the french, don't get me wrong, but it always seems like its the players that AREN'T from France or any part of Europe that get banned. While there are people from those regions that do... it just seems like its more us who live in the Idiot America that tend to get banned or blocked more often.
So, all of us who get banned, we're the Howrse Rejects.
Which is my other personal nickname for the Official Spammers of Howrse.
Yeah, remember when I mentioned the OSOH? That's what it is, my friends.
Its a lot more fun that it sounds... going around and posting tons of random crap in forums of those mere, innocent players of Whorse. *evil smirk* Then, of course, we do have our bigger missions... like the mod's forums... I think we've gotten to the admins, I'm just not completely positive yet... I'll find out sooner or later.
There's obviously other spams that we do other than Whorse, like Wikipedia (I'm still finding my page all over the internet xD Maybe I'll write about it) and other places.... but... yeah. That's what the OSOH is, to put it simply. We're also many other things. xD

So, I guess that's a wrap for now on this topic. To anyone who reads this (anyone? maybe? I'm not positive xD), thanks for reading!

OUT.



EDIT:
Well, they deleted THAT account. Stupid Whorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment