Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ah, it's finally over.

As of yesterday, school's out for the summer. So, you know what I did when I got home.
I blasted School's Out by Alice Cooper. Oooo, feel the irony.

I do have to say, it was a pretty frikking awesome last day of school. Not necessarily the end-of-year slide-show thing... I wasn't a huge fan of that... but it was what we did AFTER that was the fun part.
Basically, all my friends and I walked into town and did crap.
I know, sounds boring; but, honestly, it was one of the best times if my freaking life. We put a whole to meaning to the game of Truth or Dare. XD

And we tend to get others stuck in ditches very often...
Well, let's put it this way: We're one interesting group of friends.

I was seriously shocked that we didn't get thrown out of that Chinese Buffet.
But, really, that buffet was AMAZING. An all-you-can-eat buffet plus a drink for only $8.90. Totally made of awesome sauce.
The waitress was getting kinda ticked at us, though... i mean, when eight random teenagers walk into a small Chinese Buffet, what do you expect?
... you see my point. xD

But, I have to say that the sight of Avarie and Jake dragging Burgett out of the forest by his feet is something that I'll never forget.

Yup. So, now that school's out, I'm on summer break! WOO!
I've got a party to go to on Saturday... there's my plans. LOL.
I'm sure I'll find some other stuff to do sooner or later.
So, as for now, that's all.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment